Saturday, August 7, 2010

I had heard that an HSG test was not painful.....well in my case it was very very painful....?

only when he was introducing the liquid though........it was pinful to the point that I had to tell the doctor to stop cause I couldn't handle it. Was that normal.......?I had heard that an HSG test was not painful.....well in my case it was very very painful....?
There are many people who are, in fact, very sensitive to the radiopaque dye that is used to visualize the fallopian tubes. A similar dye is also used with other radiological procedures. Again, not everyone has the experience that you did, but it's certainly not uncommon and they should have prepared you a little more for that possibility. I guess the thing to keep in mind is that an HSG is a great diagnostic tool in helping to identify or rule out problems so hopefully you've gotten some helpful information despite the discomfort. Take care.I had heard that an HSG test was not painful.....well in my case it was very very painful....?
I have heard its almost always uncomfortable, and you should have been warned!! At least you don't have to do it again!!
  • makeup art
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment