Saturday, August 7, 2010

So today i got tested for the flu.. is my case more serious?

so i went to the doctor today and got tested for flu, it was positive, and my doctor told me it's most likely the swine flu, but i'm getting worried because i get dizzy and i when my room was 76 degrees i was freezing, shivering, goosebumps, had a jacket, etc, and then about 30 min later i was feeling really hot, my rooms still 76 degrees, i changed into shorts(i had sweatpants on) and took my jacket off, and put my fan on high, and i'm still really hot. also when i breathe through my nose i can feel like warm air coming out. by the way i'm 13 years old.So today i got tested for the flu.. is my case more serious?
Normal.Actually very mild compared to when I had the normal flu once.So today i got tested for the flu.. is my case more serious?
You are just as normal as everyone else. Everyone gets these symptoms with the flu, you dont have anything to worry about :) Just get plenty of rest, drink a lot of fluids, and eat healthy foods, i recommend toast. Just take good care of yourself really, it will pass. (nyquil wouldnt hurt either)





And about it being swine flu, dont worry. Its only serious for those that are extremely elderly, or extremely young (like 1 year olds). The sick, like people with an already existing disease, will be more vulnerable. But you should be just fine :) It will pass eventually.
those are all normal symptoms of being sick and of the flu.


If your case was super serious you'd be unbale to breath, coughing up tons of mucus in bed dying, like in the 1918 flu. Of course that's not happening to you, so no.

No comments:

Post a Comment