Saturday, August 7, 2010

What case are you for/against animal testing?

It continues to be a strange practice in my mind; I thought by now we would have advanced chemistry beyond that dependence. Cold run experiments on humans continues to be unconscionable, but the free will criterion allows the possibility. You can be payed to risk your life.What case are you for/against animal testing?
Animal Testing cannot be totally banned.Clinical trials are necessary before new medicines are tried on human beings.Perhaps less harmful medicines,with known contents can be tried on volunteers.If you do want not touch any animal,you have to depends on vegetables and cereals.The world price of food grains are already increasing.Total love for animals may lead world food/economic crisis.Another option is going for herbal medicines,which will lead to collapse of modern pharmaceutical industry-another economic problem.What case are you for/against animal testing?
Totally against it. There are other ways of testing new drugs other than this cruel and barbaric treatment of animals. Before anybody says you would take the drugs if you were dying, no I wouldn't. If penicillin had been tested on guinea pigs they would have died as they are allergic to it so it would never have come on to the market. Proves the point I think
I am for Animal Testing for new medicine. I do not wear make up as I am allergic to all make up so I do not care for it. But I think human life is saved by medicine and I am a member of Animal Rescue and yet believe animals should be used first for medicine testing.
I am strictly against animal testing, in terms of both cosmetic and medical


research because for one animals have a different way of reacting to chemicals, secondly animals cannot speak out for the pain that they endure.
I think that for medical reasons, we should have animal testing. However, like Paine said we could use death row inmates, because if their crime was so horrific,,,


However, cosmetic testing on animals is bad and unnescessary.
As somebody who wouldn't have lived if it wasn't for animal testing I'd have to say for. I suppose there's different degrees of it where I'm against it eg testing on animals for cosmetics.
I think instead of animal testing we should test on the people who are sent to the consiquence of ';death row'; therefore it is more effective and they are going to die anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment