Saturday, August 21, 2010

I tested positive for throat GONORRHEA! Had an oral swap....PLEASE HELP! Worst case scenario!!!!!!!!!?

I received my test results two weeks ago, and tested negative for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. However, after a week, I received a phone call from the doctor telling me that after they tested my throat, they realized I tested positive for gonorrhea throat.





OMG I was so relieved after testing negative, and now today I find this out!! :( I am soooooo scared and worried. He said to go ASAP so that it can be treated before it starts spreading in my body. I'm only 17 and tomorrow I have school.





I have a unit exam for AP Government tomorrow, but I'm thinking of leaving school after the test...I would leave early and the doctor suggested to go tomorrow b/c they close late tomorrow...4:30. I get out at 3:25 and will have to take the public bus. Do you think the school will want a note if they see me walk out from school? I'm not even sure if I can leave early from school without a parent. If they ask, should I just tell them I have a doctor's appointment and my mom can't take me? The doctor said he would give me a note...but of course that's until I get there.





The problem is....how will I leave school early tomorrow????I tested positive for throat GONORRHEA! Had an oral swap....PLEASE HELP! Worst case scenario!!!!!!!!!?
That outta learn you.





I suggest manning up, telling your parents, and asking for their help. It sounds like they need to know what kinda of girl they have for a daughter.I tested positive for throat GONORRHEA! Had an oral swap....PLEASE HELP! Worst case scenario!!!!!!!!!?
You should really tell your parents. They are going to have to pay for your surgery if you get throat cancer. You did an adult thing, grow up %26amp; become an adult!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment