Saturday, August 7, 2010

Please help,,,, I have court tomorrow for a divorce/custody case , just found out drug test results @ 4:45pm?

Im in a divorce/custody dispute, and have court tomorrow.. im the mom and got my rights taken away temporarily


because @ my court date their father said i was an addict, which ive in the mean time gone to psychologists, and counselors to determine that i am not an addict, i have been injured in 2 car accidents and have a physical dependancy to 2 certain mind altering prescriptions that im in the process of weening off of to my own free will. The judge never ';ORDERED'; me to under go counseling, or random drug tests, but i have agian on my own will.... I have had 2 tests since my last court date, the first one i asked the judge to send me that day, that one came out good. Still traces , but at lower levels than the previous. Then i JUST NOW '; TODAY'; got the results of my second one.... AND i know alot of you like to judge , BUT I HAVE NOT TOUCHED A SINGLE DRUG , EXEPT FOR MY PRESCRIPTIONS, since prior to my last screening, So ive been clean now for about 7-8 weeeks. My kids are too impoPlease help,,,, I have court tomorrow for a divorce/custody case , just found out drug test results @ 4:45pm?
As harsh as it sounds.. if you're taking perscription drugs.. that are mind altering.. then I don't think you'll be capable of caring for your children properly.. personally speaking.





I also don't think a judge would just take your custody away.. if everything was as you described.





If I were you.. fix yourself.. get off the perscription drugs.. find other ways to manage the pain.. and then try for 50/50 custody.Please help,,,, I have court tomorrow for a divorce/custody case , just found out drug test results @ 4:45pm?
I'd be interested in hearing the other side to this story, as they say there's 2 sides to every story. Usually there's a reason the kids are given to the father cause even in this day and age courts are still partial to the mother getting custody, so if it goes the other way there's usually a very good reason.. Also why does the guys mother always get the bad rap just for trying to help her son and the grandchildren, when the womans mother is doing the same thing, seems like a double standard there to. My advice would be to get yourself straightened out and not put the kids in the middle and take some responsibility for your own actions instead of putting blame on everyone else.
i would make sure i told the judge all that..make sure to let him know hes not letting you see them and that they get in trouble if they talk to you on the phone.. and make sure you can show your clean.. if it dont happen yet this time keep trying cause as long as your trying and proving yourself you might get them back someday.. just be honest to the judge.. good luck
Your clean tests and willingness to get them and to stay clean are very important. It does take a few years to be completely clean. Consider taking something called chlorella from the health food store... it nabs toxins and sends them out of your body... and adds oxygen to your blood.





Your ability to show that you can provide a stable home life and that you have a job means a lot, too. Take your paycheck stubs and a bank statement if you think that will help. Even better if you can show a reference letter from your boss that you are a good employee.





The problem here is that your ex has his family involved and running interference on his behalf. If the ex hires the psychologist, the psychologist will tell the court what the ex wants him to... a fact of life.





You are the mother of these children and should have custody.
Where is your attorney??

No comments:

Post a Comment